Monday, August 8, 2011

Religious survey, with emphasis on Christianity

This blog has always been about me putting out my opinions, ideas, and conclusions for the world to see, which always result in discussions of all kinds. For the first time, the entire goal of this post is to hear from you, without first having to read any of my incessant babbling.

Here's a fun and short survey I put together to get a general sense of people's religious background (or at least the people who happen to stumble across my blog anyway). It's totally anonymous. Just one page, with some info on you and your faith, or lack there of.

I will post the results here so we can all compare stats. Should be fun. Please feel free to pass this survey along to anyone who might be interested.

Take the survey now

Thanks for your sharing your input and thoughts in my search for the divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment